Residential Sewer Pipe Repairs

If there is a blockage in the sewer service lateral of an owner-occupied residence that requires the city  to dig to repair your service, a fee of $500, to be paid in advance, will be charged. Payment can be made at the Access St. John's office on the first floor of City Hall. In addition, Access St. John's will accept payment by Visa or Mastercard over the telephone. To avail of this service, please call Access St. John's at 311 or (709) 754-CITY (2489). 

Reinstatement of property or structures necessarily disturbed by the City in the performance of work specified herein will be the sole responsibility of the owner and the owner will be required to sign a waiver releasing the City from responsibility for property damage before work is started.

For additional help, contact information or to submit a request visit Access 311.