The City’s Development Team is comprised of staff from the following:
- Engineering Division
- Planning and Development Division
- Legal Services Division
Staff from other City Departments are also available depending on the specific issues.
Role of Development Team:
- To meet with individuals, firms or developers who wish to make an application to the City for thedevelopment of property according to the St. John's Development Regulations.
- To meet with persons who have an idea for a development.
- To meet with those persons who have made a formal application for a development to the City and wish to discuss the status of their application.
- To have discussion with persons on an informal basis.
The Development Team can provide information on the issues for the development of a specific site and the requirements of the City for the proposed development.
Meetings with the Development Team are confidential and are not disclosed as public information.
If you require further information or would like to arrange a meeting with the Development Team, please contact:
Planning and Development Division
Department of Planning, Engineering & Regulatory Services
3rd Floor, St. John’s City Hall
P.O. Box 908
St. John’s, NL. A1C 5M2
Phone : (709) 576-6192
Fax : (709) 576-8625