Applying for a job
- Use a 12 point font size.
- Review your cover letter and resume before submitting.
- Clearly display the competition number of the job you are applying for on your resume and/or cover letter.
- Clearly outline your qualifications for the position. Include a detailed work history (with dates and duration of employment), education and any applicable training.
- Attach all required certificates and documentation (i.e. training certificates, high school diploma, drivers abstract, etc.)
- Research the job and applicable City departments.
- Dress appropriately.
- We are a scent free organization.
- Parking is available in the visitor section of the City Hall parking garage for a maximum of one (1) hour.
- Turn off your cell phone and any other electronic devices.
- Provide a list of three supervisory work references. Include a current work phone number, cell phone number and e-mail address for each reference.